Sunday, September 9, 2007

Storm: I really miss you!











Hello guys and girls,
Andrea and Victoria, I have missed you tons! guys, they removed internet connection , parents say it makes me don't concentrate well on my studying, I have to admit: they have a point, but my life is kinda boring without internet, I mean, I can no more talk to my friends who I really miss * yes, the title is for you, fellows :)*
So, I quess I will see and talk to you in december! wish me luck on my exams!
so, I won an psp through a competition in british council, can you believe? that costs really alot here! beside I was thinking about buying one anyways!
so, here is the new photos for me! tewll me if you like them or not, okay?
So I will see you in the next post, love you guys!!
Omar
or
Zero

10 comments:

Karina said...

looooool xDDDDDDD LMFAO! that seens like fun :P
btw u look like one of my teachers, dun worry cause he was the school's sex idol :)

Zero said...

sex idol! looool!

Unknown said...

Two things:

1.) PIMP DADDY! Oh hell yeah :) Lol!

2.) Bizarre love triangle is the name of the song I sang! Haha, I just remembered..

3.) (extraaa) HI :D

Zero said...

lolz Vic! pimp daddy?

Zero said...

sorry guys, I am not visiting ur blogs lately, but you know its only 1 month for my exam , promise i am preparing u a surprise when I finish

ps: I am back to street fighting training again, gonna beat u sometime, Andy!

Zero

Zero said...

ps: I am really missing u, my friends :(

Unknown said...

(8)Be with u every night!!!!! .. Cuz I know ur worth it, ur worth it.. IF I COULD SAY WHAT I WANNA SAAAAAY.. GUESS IM WISHING MY LIFE AWAY !!!!

At the moment: Loving Mia Rose :P

Miss u, too! But read our blogs, Omie :) Then u may not miss us! (I believe)

Unknown said...

http://victoriapexelex.blogspot.com/2007/09/soybeans-tofu-and-peanuts.html
I forgot to tell u I mentioned Egypt in this post :D! Though it's a depressing poem I did a while back, sooo lol dunno if u'll like it.
And no, I'm not depressed anymore :D! I am actually pretty content.. and sleepy!*

Unknown said...

http://victoriapexelex.blogspot.com/2007/09/

soybeans-tofu-and-peanuts.html

Here it is, it got typed wrong.

Zero said...

TO MAKE MYSELF REMEMBER!

http://www.xpango.com?ref=90936644