Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Special Thank you

That whole post is only a thank you to my friend Madi from Madizor Blog, as she added my blog to her "Suteki" List, I would add her to mine at least but one little problem: I don't have a "Suteki" list lol, but planning to get one soon.

As Far as I 've seen from her blog -she really has a lot of posts and unfortuantely I didn't finish reading all of them, yet- , she has very interesting posts about : anime, manga, photo shooting, news, reviews......and who knows what else? She's got a very talented sense of blogging actually, not t omention her excellent photo shooting talent, I suggest you guys go check her blog, which is madizor.wordpress.com and believe me: You won't regret it!

Thanks Madi ^^


Peace


ps: Please expect a very large post about anime next time, if you guys seen my posts at Madi's blog then you will have an I dea what's this post is going to be about :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an honour!
Thanks alot, you're being too kind. ^_____^