Monday, June 2, 2008

Charity: you care about people, or is it only you?

well that been on my mind since too long, and I'd like to share it with you guys:

the people who give things for charity, do they really do that for the sake of people? or just they wanna show other people that they are good and they have generous nature towards the poor?

well for me there is 3 kind of charity people:

1- the one who does it REALLY for the sake of people, its enough to see a smile of someone in need of somethinhg to make their whole day!

2-The one who do charity in order to feel good about him/her self, its not an enough reason but still, they do the charity, poor people get benifits, so no troubles at that, I think!

3- The one who do the charity only to show the people he is good nature and sometimes, to hear the thankies for the poor ones who in need, honestly: this is disgusting guys! do the charity for a purpose other than making people's opinion about you better or make your photo in society more generous!


well, beside that, I think giving charity is, somehow, some kind of "Equilibrium" on that world you know? Rich give to poor, they won't be equal anyhow, but poor be better, get it? I am glad that MOST "and yes people, most" people in this world are generous by nature, and they like to share everything they got, otherwise they won't feel happy! Giving something you don't need or u need it a little bit to other person, or even, giving something you really need to other one who is more needy than you, that kind of behaviour I respect very much, but still: was it really for the sake of the poor people? Please enlighten me with your personal opinions about this issue!

Till the next post,

Omar


ps: I was even thinknig about giving my IGCSE books and materials to charity, but that kinda funny, in IGCSE it is so expensive, who is poor who might enter it, anyway? lol

Peace*

No comments: