Sunday, June 8, 2008

USA: crime if we, okay if them? - Anger

Well here is a seriously weired thing : USA says: No Nuclear weapons for anybody! and it invaded Iraq to " destroy the weapons of mass destruction"....... Do those people realize that innocent people are being killed for a reason like that? and if there are weapons, did you, American Army, found any? the answer is no, so why don't you just take back your army and give up? nooo the strongest country in the world isn't wrong and it can't be wrong! Its like God! perfect and never makes a misjudgement " please notice the tune of joking of my writings".

Anywho, on the other side, if you really hate weapons of mass destruction that much, WHY you supply Israel with them?? so if Iran is trying to have weapons, you say nooooo, but when you give it to poor Israelians to defend themselves from the baad, baaad Palastinians who defend themselves with stones its okay? somebody enlighten me if I am wrong, bec. I am going crazy bec. of that!

have you ever heard of the term " Weaponary balance?" well I will tell you, simply, its like if you got a weapon, I have to get a weapon too, same level or strongest, so I can keep myself protected from you,bec. of I don't have a weapon, you will easily attack me whenever you wanna! see, same goes for worldwide countries! so when I say nobody have weapons and make weapons myself and give them to whoever I wanna, its only a matter of time, before I take on the other countries, see, your country or mine is gonna be the next "Iraq" and God knows what reasons its gonna be this time.

No comments: