Thursday, July 10, 2008

S.O.S: Song Of Sadness




Careful What you Do.

Cause God is watching your every move.

Hold my hand in the dark street.

For if you do,

I know that I'll be safe.

Even if I'm far away and alone,

I can be sure that you'll find me there.

This I know.You draw me close for a while,

So quiet.

You tell me everything.

If I forget what you say,

Then you'd come to me and tell me again.

Yes,

You'd tell me once again.

Then what happens when I know it all,

Then what should I do after that,

What then?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very beautiful picture, I love her expression and her dress as well.
The text is also very deep and mystic, I like it alot ^____^

Did you write that text or take that picture? If not it's still a very nice combination.

Zero said...

Well unfortuantely I didn't write the text -song- It's Misa's song in English from "Death Note", but I took the photo, well, after altering the brightness and changed the scale of hue -decalorized- it a bit in photoshop, could bebetter but oh well, I am not that good in photo shooting, hope you liked the post :)